Saturday, July 2, 2011

when they found out

i went back to out place to have the 40 days of my mom. At that time, my boyfriend was there since did I not mention that we are from the same place. I invited him over to see our house and hopefully to get to know my sister and my dad. And so he was there, eating and I was busy entertaining him and all the other guests and relatives, I was taking a shot here and there and I didnt notice that I was getting drunk after each and every shot I took, I dont know why. Everything turned black and the next thing I knew was that I was in my room with my cousin, changing my clothes.

Flashback.....

During the morning , everyone was just casual and I asked my boyfriend what happened last night. He was not replying and so I called him. He asked me if I could  come over his house and he will just tell me everything there.

And so I went. He then  told me that I was so drunk the last night and that I was asking him if he loves me a lot of times and all my relatives were already staring at him.He told me that I was asking for a kiss in front of everyone to prove that he really loved me. He didnt knew what to do that time so he just left.

It was really amazing what happened to me that night and I good thing though, I didnt even heard a word coming from my family about it. And now they know,who I really am, so what, as long as I dont kill anyone or step on others, thats fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment