Saturday, July 2, 2011

the times when I cheat part 2

And so my yosi boy was right. He is really looking forward for it happen since when he has no class, he will just go to my place and dot dot dot!.

Sometimes, he will just caught me offguard and wants me to go to his place since he just woke up and that he needs help. i felt so lucky that I met this guy yet he is just a fucking buddy and nothing else. He doesnt have a girlfriend since he does not want complications.I respected his opinion and still hoping that it will change. our latest was yesterday when me and my boyfriend had a really big fight about his textmates and meeting them up. Its gonna be another post though,haha. I was really shocked that he asked if he could get a video of me, doing it, i was hesitant at first but I said yes after getting his personal information as well as his address for me to be able to kill him once that video gets out, haha. But he promised me that it will just be for his consumption if say for example I'm not available, and by the way he delivered his lines, i believed him. It was really a different feeling when your doing it and theres a video, its awkward at first but its fun and it adds up to the thrill.

Oh well, again, Im not a cheater only when I feel that my partner is not giving me what i should deserve. Im not even asking for his whole time yet he still cant give me that. I have a recent encounter just right about before I started visiting this blogsite. And thats gonna be on the part 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment