Saturday, July 2, 2011

the times when I cheat part 3

I really have a thing with trust issues ever since then. I get annoyed with my boyfriend being around yet he always looks at his phone. A lot of textmates, and when I ask him, they are all just friends. I checked his FB and there were like girls flirting and unluckily, he would really reply and those stuff. I asked him why and he told me that its just FB and it just stays there. I so I trusted him but recently, I couldnt take it anymore when I saw a post in his wall saying thayt she really had a great time with my boyfriend in some place, i checked the time and it was like after 3 hours that my boyfriend told me that he will sleep already since it was a long day for him. And that blew me away.

So i decided to to create a dummy FB account right at that  moment. I started adding friends whom I dont know for almost everyday and right after a week, I had like 100 friends already. Then i added him up. after 3 days, he accepted me and like the usual thing, messaged him on  private and thanked him for accepting my request. I asked some personal information, and everytime he responds, its tearing me down but I have to do this. I commented on his pictures.and it was okay for him. Then it was the time for me to asked his number and he did! he actually did with no hesitation. The next day we were together and he told me about  this gay who befriended him on FB and is asking for his number and all, and I asked him, " well, did you gave your number?" and with conviction, he said "hindi", and that almost crushed my heart, goodthing I was able to control myself. after we separated ways , i constantly text him and he always replies, I asked him if we could meet up and he said NO!, at first it felt good but I took it to the next level, I offered him a deal, that i knew a girl whose really game and all and that ill let him do my friend in return ill be the one next. With no hesistations he replied "Gooow!!!!". That broke my heart. I said to my self, well he is not really deserving. I didnt text him for 2 days and I constantly get a text from him from then dummy sun number that I had, compared to the original number.It really annoys me when he will say to me original number that he will concentrate on his class yet after 2 minutes, i recieve a text from him in my dummy sun number that he is bored. It really pissed me off that I decided to just end the relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment