Saturday, July 2, 2011

the times when I cheat part 4

So I deviced a plan, that we will meet up. We then exchange information as to when and where and I had a  lot of excuses just for him not to continue but he was persuasive about it and he even suggested a place at some cheap motel. I just ignored him. Friday morning came and I was so excited that its gonna be the last day of work. I was about to sleep when my sun phone got a text message from him greeting me goodmorning. He didnt even greet me on my original phone. And so I said that to myself that this is gonna be it. i replied and the  response that I got was asking me about the hot friend of mine and if we will push through with the meet up later that afternoon. I was really on rage that time that i said yes and its then  gonna be the conclusion of this plan. He was very eager to hear my voice so i got one neighbor to talk to him and he was partly convinced that its the real thing. He was then asking to hear the voice of my friend and he was really anxious about it, and to my rage I revealed myself.

He was shocked upon hearing my voice and he then told me that he was just playing my game. i did not believe him, who would right? It was really amazing how mean would be able to turn the story around and lets you become the culprit. He told me that he was just really pissed about what I did so he just played the game. If he was playing the game, he wouldnt delete the comments that I wrote on his wall saying that i will text him, that we will meet up soon. And he would not be giving his number in the first place and then telling me that he didnt. There were a lot of factors that would tell that his guilty and at the endpoint of it all, he congratulated me that I have won. he admitted that he was just curious about it. If he was just curious about who is texting him, after a lot of replies from me then the curiousity would just die out if, it was just plain curioiusity; but it was not. Then the regular lines that men would say, " if you dont believe me, in cant force you, its up to you," all the more that i am pissed. I decided that we meet up for us to really sort this thing off. And he was at first afraid that i will do something but I threatened him that if he does not show up, then it would be more damaging on his part considering that he is a soccer player.

He then showed up. the first exchange of words was like apologetic because he knew that he was really wrong. Men wouldnt really admit that they were wrong. But I was able to let him and it was really satisfying on my part.He even admitted to me that before when he had girlfriends, he would still look for other girls and fuck around. But the good thing about is that now, that he have me, he wouldnt. He really wouldnt admit, all that he is admitting is that he is just bored and wants a textmate and he has no plans of meeting up because he knows his limitations. After saying those words, I opted to give him another chance and I told him that the  next time that it happens, no words from me, his body will just be floating at some random creek in the city and he was shocked upon hearing those words but he was able to gain back his cool and said" of course im confidence, i love you" And so we were able to sort things out and then we separated ways.

But today is my off but no shadow of him showing on my place. I told him that i would love to hear his voice over my window waking me up but it never happened.I woke up with a heavy heart again. I opted to open MIRC and luckily after 5 minutes someone wants to meet up. It was just near my place so its fine. When I got to meet him, he was more than just fine, he was hot! I asked him why he wants to do it and he just said that he had a problem as well with his girl. i said it was fine and when  we started doing it, he was like shouting and cursing and good thing that there was rain because surely if there was none, neighbors would hear him. After like 5 mins of doing it to him, he told me that he wants to do it in the back and i just said yes given that it really big. But he didnt last long and exploded inside me. I asked him how was the level of service that i gave him and i got a kiss. He then bid his goodbye and promised me that there will be then a lot of time that we will do it. ooopps, now I have my 2nd FB,haha. tell next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment