Saturday, July 2, 2011

the ride goin home

it was the day that i was really wanting to go home since mom is almost there, she has been in the ICU for over a month and it was the day that we did loose her. Flights were unavailable so i have to take a boat to my hometown. Good thing I was with my cousin that time so its not that hurting to travel alone knowing that I have lost one very important person of my life. We were just in our cabin, my cousin slept since she havent had any sleepy the previous night, i tried to myself but I just cant.

I opted to go out and take a smoke and have a one on one talk with myself. There were a lot of people talking laughing and most, taking  pictures. I was the only one with no company and I said to myself that I guess i needed it that time. I was finishing my marloboro tens pack when i guy approached me and asked me if i had a light. and so we talked. he was just staring at me since in the first place he didnt understood what I was talking. He then begged me to just  say it in tagalog.

we laughed and exchange stories about life and love, and of course, sex. I found out that he was not from cebu and he was just traveling for a meeting since he is the regional guy assigned in there company for visayas. he is taking a boat trrip to cagayan de oro since his girl is from there. I was amazed, i mean really amazed about his lifestyle, he had a lot of businesses, even exporting coffee to New Zealand to name a few apart from his being a manager. And did i mention that he is only 29 , hot, goodlooking and had a very very nice body. He is one of the socialites in manila, playing with the local celebrities we have, out of town trips with known people in  the country and he has all the pictures to show it to me. He was just laughing on my astonishment. I was asking a lot of questions and he just said, " cut the crap, I know what you really want and good for you, taglibog ako ngayon". I froze and i said oh well, i do but i still would want to know as a person you know. He just laughed about it and stood and with one nod on his head, i knew he was really up for it.

And i found myself in his cabin, it was really awkward that time, having this hot guy in front of you, half naked and changing, oh holy lord! thank you! I said to myself. He then offered me a beer, and so we continued chatting about my life since all I did outside was to ask about his.After 4 cans each of beer, he then said told me to do what i wanna do. I was really shocked that a guy like this would be asking me first
. But it was really just shocking that I was not able to say something, all the more when he removed his boxers and there you go, right in front of me, a very generous blessing given to me, and he said" ano pa ang hinihintay mo, kiss?, and I said to myself, oh well, here you go. I started licking his body and I guess he liked it the way I did since he was really cursing and all. He was pushing my head down and I really knew that he was really horny already. Istarted sucking him slow and the fast, then slow and boy! I can really give a good service since he is really cursing. I decided to give him a rim since well his clean and so i did it. He was then very furios that time and was horny that he opted to offer, take note, he then offered to do me behind. I hesistated at first since his thing is big but eventually i did. It took him only around 7 minutes and dot dot dot!!! with a bang, he came. He was just laughing after and said, when he comes back to cebu, we would then do it at my place.

I then  went back to my place and we said our   goodbyes, up til now, we still exchange sms every once in awhile.Looking forward for our next encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment