Saturday, March 13, 2010

..someday, it'll all turn around..

...it may sound absurd or a bit desperate but i still chose to believe him, "someday, it'll all turn around" , he told me and as stupid as I am, i brought him back to my arms.haha.. stupid me but even just an incling and a tiny winy bit of chance, I'm taking it than spend forever thinking what it could have been. Am I making a sense here out of my stupid decisions? I don't know, I really dont know. But saying yes makes it so right, well I just hope I am, weew. And here I go again with this feeling of having a boyfriend, the paranoia and the package but hey, all the bitter people in the world says its a liability but hell I say its the most rewarding feeling of having someone care for you and thinks of you and vice versa. I really don't know why I still keep hanging on, but well I'm just gonna go with the flow, see where it would take me, at least at the end of this story, I dont have any what if's or what it could've been....

1 comment: