Friday, March 19, 2010

a night to remember...

Its was really an amazing night to remember. We started the session around 6 PM and it was a bit awkward talking to new faces. I only know one person, that was Honey, she is the younger sister of my friend . She was the one who invited these cool, young and amazing looking people in my domain.hehe... We were five. We started chatting and getting to know, asking stuff , you know the usual. I had an eye on Bryan. His cute and all, but what amazes me is that the way he looks at me is differrent. The look of seduction. And so the night is on, there we are, a bit tipsy. The story starts here. While I'm busy getting to know Bryan, I noticed that the other guy , who was busy tlaking with the other girl was now starting to ask me questions and I noticed that he is cute as well, in fact he is much more sexually attractive to me. Oh boy, I really happen to have a very healthy sexual appettite.hehe.. And so , I confronted Bryan if he is into me and he said yes but his not into the sexual thing so I then shifted my interest to this other guy, his name is Grant. His hot, nice body and very attractive in packaging.hehe... and he can sing. And so we were on to our second bottle of tanduay  and I started asking queswtions about his sexual life and that he is still virgin about the same sex. By hearing those words, I was amazed and a plan came in just like that.hehe.. He was drunk and now the plan is perfect. He was really drunk so I offered my room. We finished the second b ottle and I decided that we should stop and have a good night rest since its already raining. They decided to stay in the house and it was fine by me. I got insi9de the room and I just remembered that Grant was there. I said "perfect". I closed the door said goodnight to the other people outside and what happened inside the room was one of the most amazing nights of my life. If only the walls can speak and react. Performer is the word!hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment