Friday, March 19, 2010

project moving on...

24 hours has passed after we broke up yesterday and it feels like nothing. Well it looks like it that my heart was already tired of this whole breaking up thing and it just crashed down like a sytem with no maintenance. And it left me with just a feeling of nothing. The feeling of nothingness can be helpful sometimes specially during these times of heart crisis. Am just here stiing in front of my pc and thinking about nothing. I have to and I need to. I cant think of somnething to do,nothings comes up and nothing comes in, all I wana do is just to sit here and do nothing. Could it be that I'm still affected about the break up and myslef is just denying it? or Could it be that I have turned into a cold blooded person not capable of loving.If theres only a capsule that could turn away the feeling of love, I would really save up for it to stop this cycle. Im saying this now for the reason that I'm hurt, but tomorrow or another day, another person would come into my way and then all I can say is, "Here I go again". This cycle never cease to stop. And I hate it. Why do we fall in love? Why? Why? Why? That is the big question.

No comments:

Post a Comment