Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a realization...

...2 PM thurday, march 18, 2010.....i officially ended my pseudo - relationship with my so called boyfriend Reymar. I cant bear it anymore, all the heartaches, the aggrevations, the feeling of being unloved and una ppreciated, the feeling of not being heard though you were trying to explain things a way lot easier for them to understand, but still they do it over and over again. Then when you burst into a flaming magma of anger, they let you take all the blame mych worse, they make you feel sorry for what you've done. And for the very main reason that you love him, you will the be the one to say sorry. This is ridiculous and I cant stand it anymore. It pains me a lot to let go of a person that you think of each day, but its for the betterment for both of us. I ended the talk with ...it's not you..its me.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment