Friday, March 19, 2010

---rest day---


Am on my second day of RD..just woke up with head spinning round due what happened last night. 8 long necks of Tanduay we did conquer and I aouldnt believe it my self and there were only 5 of us.  It was really amazing when I woke up and saw all those bottles scattred around the living room and I was like "man..I got really drank last night.." I cant vividly can remember if it was really true that I was kissing Bryan, all I can clearly see is that we were flirting and gigling and doing stuff in from of our friends.It was fun but I cant be into him since his a very very complicated person to love. Its fun being with him but thats it. Now another schedule of "tagay" session is up around an hour from now and I'm looking forward to it. haha.. This is gonna be another friday night of my life, hope this is gonna be an interesting one.hehe..Am gonna go ahead and hit the showers now and be prepared to what might happen during the session. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment