Saturday, October 30, 2010

...my ken

..8s rily amazing hw d game of lyf called fate plays a very big role n our existence...im amazed at hw 2 pipol wd 2 difrnt worlds mit up ang feels d chemistry frm wid n. . , and then d story begins...
my story starts wid a simple plot of a guy mits guy scenario n a plain setting whch led to getting to know and jamin sesions wid a bit of sexual scenes...but d story never ends there....
...as we go along wd geting to knw we came acros dis thng called love whch led to a lot of complications n my lyf ryt nw...8 was my first tym of being d 3rd party unknowingly, n hav i not acted on it ryt away,i wouldnt knw, tnx to facebook...
...but d plot thickens as i unravel d mystery of his personality whch led me to a decision of parting ways and ending it all up...but i never expected.'
.,i never expectd that he wud cling on to me like that, and that his feelings 4 me wer true.,he would not let me go, and i couldnt either...now im hanging by a thread frm the decision that ive made.,should i be hapy dat he wants me bt stil cnt let go of d other girl or shud i juz be contentd....
..,the story stops frm hir for d meantym....all i knw is ive given him my heart and he has given his, tho nt wholeheartdly,bt dats fine, i hav loved him wid all my mind,heart and soul,..and to me that has always been enough..
...

No comments:

Post a Comment