Monday, February 1, 2010

...off to lunch

..Here I am again waiting...33 minuites more and I'm off for lunch at 4:45 o'clock in the morning. Can u imagine that? lunch at 4:45 AM..haha, that is because I work in a Business Process Outsourcing company which is commonly termed as Call Center and my shift today starts at 1230 past midnight and I'll be out around 930 AM. Good thing I have a coaching at 9AM so I'll stop taking calls that time. I'm almost past half of my shift and Im so eager about it. I start to question myself, "where is this coming from?", " why is my thingking like this?" and the last question and a statement as well is .." i love my job? of do i love my job?...my friend banot was writing about the normal day at work and that you dont have the choice but to work all your life. Even if you resign right now from your current work, you will still have to apply and work again for another company.

No comments:

Post a Comment