Saturday, January 30, 2010

planning on starting the year right..

how do you define right? I was planning to start the year with no complications but it turned out to the other way around. I was about to end the first month of the year 2010 with a lot of people involved in my twisted life..it started the 9th of January. I was all so confident that I'm just gonna play with some guy and no serious commitments but this time what happened was he was the first one to came up to me and told me that he liked me. I was and will always be a vulnerable person when it comes to love and attention. It was a very frightening day for me to see his face like a puppy , making funny faces looking at me and asking me if "are we on already?"..those are the exact words that came out of his mouth..amidst the loud noises and the smoke in the room that time, those words are but like thunder that perpetrated through my ears then trough my brain and pierced through my heart..and i said "YES"...would this be wise for me to do?

..a lot of things have happened after the 9th of January that you would'nt believe it happening, I , for once , could not believe myslef...

What i'm talking about is that i made a lot of sexual affairs apart from my new found boyfriend. Aside from that up til now and counting , nothing has happened yet between me and my lover..a lot of revalations in just a little amount of time..

No comments:

Post a Comment